N-iX is looking for a qualified and creative Senior Content Writer to join the Client Partnership department of the company. You will create, improve, and maintain content that helps to achieve the business goals of multifunctional business development teams. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, performs well under deadlines and is detail-oriented. We would like to meet you if you are also an expert in content optimization, brand consistency and can fluently tell the IT technology stories on the presentation collaterals. You will play a key role as a member of the N-iX Business Development teams, crafting impactful digital and print content to promote N-iX and its services to global audiences. If you are fluent in English and want to be an integral part of a creative multi-functional team, this job is for you.
- Develop a broad range of high-quality marketing copies, such as technological and business presentations, case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, etc.
- Collaborate with domain and tech experts to produce powerful content that showcases the company’s expertise.
- Gather insights and conduct market research.
- Engage with colleagues across the company to create unique content that reflects our customer value proposition (CVP).
- Write thought-provoking content that resonates with target audiences.
- Continuously work on improving content on the company’s global content repository.
- Work with designers to create appealing visuals.
- 3+ years of commercial writing experience in IT service company of similar profile.
- Advanced+ level of English.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Proven experience in writing top-quality content.
- Passion for writing and a strong interest in marketing and tech.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and easy-to-understand content that resonates with a variety of audiences.
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising, tech, or related fields.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work across departmental lines effectively.
- Ability to work independently, a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Collaborative working style.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.