N-iX is looking for a Senior Rust Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client is an essential tech-enabled liquidity hub, connecting clients to global energy, metals, agriculture and financial markets. Across our businesses we provide critical high value-add services in Market Making, Commercial Hedging, Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. Headquartered in London, we have 18 offices worldwide with over 1,000 employees across Europe, Asia and North America.
This role will be focused on developing high availability systems for the processing of post trade workflows.
- Working with Data protocols and libraries in Rust
- Developing use cases for aggregated DeFi data usage
- Test coverage and code documentation
- 4+ years of backend development experience, including any compiled programming language
- Commercial experience as a Rust developer
- Experience in developing asynchronous applications
Nice to have:
- Experience with DeFi
- Experience with Blockchain integration
- Understanding the subject area: trading (exchanges, brokers and investments) and operations with currencies (conversion, exchange, and banking)
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and fintech
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.