We are looking for Lead Hybris Engineer to join our team.
Our client has implemented one common ecommerce platform for all business units based on SAP Hybris technology. The whole platform is developed in 2 distinct portions: Core functionality that is applied across all or several business units and Specific separate Hybris projects that have different business requirements and that are developed on top of the Core project.
We are looking to expand the team to support new functionalities and processes implementation for new Hybris projects on top of Core project, upgrade of core functionalities, and their further rollout.
- Team leading and mentoring;
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Analysis, design and implementation of business requirements utilizing Hybris technologies and spring framework in Java EE
- Work with Incident management teams to resolve production incidents/issues
- Document design and write documented code
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies
- Daily communication with team members & managers
- 5+ years of J2EE experience using an e-commerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Hybris
- Hybris hAC, hMC, eCommerce accelerators utilization
- Hands on experience with Java
- Experience developing high volume/transaction J2EE applications: OO/AD, Java, Servlets, JSP Spring, SoapUI, Junit/Testing
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks (Spring MVC)
- Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.