Our Client is a software provider, creating solutions for the data centers. The Client’s products are being used by 50 percent of the largest European banks, many public institutions and companies from all sectors. High-quality solutions for z/OS, Linux, Unix and Windows environments, developed by our Client, bring security and transparency to IT processes and help to automate bulk data and document processing within large organizations.
As an IBM z/OS Mainframe Software Developer, you understand the importance of the Mainframe in today's world and the needs of large deployments.
You will be part of a team that maintains existing software and implements new functionalities and system enhancements throughout the software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to post-implementation support.
- Advanced HLASM (High-Level Assembler) coding skills
- Extensive experience with z/OS and an understanding of the system’s specifics and limitations is a must-have for this position
- Experience using z/OS System Services Macros, Cross-memory Services, Access Registers and Dataspaces
- General knowledge and understanding of security principles and standards with particular emphasis on password management
- Knowledge of packaging products and product maintenance using SMP/E for customer installation
- Experience in using and coding asynchronous communication between threads, tasks, multiple address spaces, and other components
- Advanced experience using and customizing IPCS to view z/OS SVC Dumps and determine causes of failures
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.