We are looking for a strong, highly motivated Scala Engineer, who will fulfill our cross-functional team as a backend developer on the development of various products.
You’ll have responsibility for all aspects of the application development lifecycle, from design through to build, test and deploy, plus anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
You'll be involved in collaboration with the rest of the team and a customer working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a passion for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Our customer gives us freedom and trust on a full development lifecycle as well to find and experiment with the best tools for the job.
Over time, you will begin to establish your own responsibilities as you both define and react to the opportunities to enhance and improve our system. You'll be excited about making an impact and growing with the team.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Delivering quality through well written unit tests
- Build tools and automation of development techniques
- Collaboration and communication with team and customer in all development phases
- 2+ years of commercial Scala development experience
- Rich experience creating REST-based web-services
- Proficient in SQL/noSQL
- Expertise in prototyping and rapid development
- Experience with CI, and ideally CD
- Proficiency with unit testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
- Experience with agile methodology will be a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience of usage AWS services is a big plus
- Experience in Kafka
- Experience with client side frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.