N-iX is looking for a Senior Client Partner to join our newly established Client Partnership organization. As a Senior Client Partner, you will be working with both N-iX Delivery organization and our Key Clients Accounts representatives in the Middle East (Azerbaijan and UAE) to maintain a high level of satisfaction through multiple years of partnership and generate and convert mutually beneficial business opportunities. Among N-iX’s key accounts in the Middle East region are well-known companies in Telecom, Fintech and Education domains that develop their new brand software products and systems with N-iX.
Senior Client Partner will be closely working with several Key Clients accounts during their post-sales stage with N-iX. He/she will utilize hunting and farming strategies to achieve account development goals with assigned Key Clients (up to 5 accounts).
- Onboard N-iX’s new Client at the company’s organization and help deliver upon N-iX commitments on Client’s immediate and long-term needs;
- Facilitate regular N-iX performance reviews with a Client’s representatives (monthly/quarterly rhythm);
- Support Client’s Renewals — ongoing SOWs/contracts and other commercial and legal documents of established cooperation framework.
- Develop and maintain Account growth and communication plans.
- Identify and track cooperation opportunities with existing and new Clients’ stakeholders/organizations.
- Identify and present relevant N-iX expertise, experience and case studies (or similar information) to effectively address open opportunities/client’s representatives’ needs.
- Identify and engage new stakeholders of a Client, develop and maintain Account stakeholders map.
- Analyze and address client satisfaction responses, manage incidents resolutions (if any); follow-up on action items.
- Build and maintain account reports, developed for N-iX internal stakeholders’ usage, including N-iX Strategic Group on assigned accounts (regular and on-demand)
- M. Sc in economics, computer science, applied math or similar
- Master of Business Administration will be a plus
- Previous experience working with multinational global IT technology businesses.
- 5+ years in IT Outsourcing business as part of technical, sales/, project or account management teams.
- Upper-intermediate + level of English
- German, Spanish speaking skills will be a plus
- Knowledge of the most common estimation techniques and ability to transform the estimates into Sales Quota
- Understanding of the Project Management phases and processes
- Understanding of Talent Management specifics in IT
- Knowledge of Typical Services/Cooperation Models in IT and corresponding Billing Models
- Business documentation and business correspondence. Understanding of how to prepare bids, offers, commercial proposals, RFIs, RFPs;
- Proficiency in business correspondence and communication with different level stakeholders (from middle management to C-level management)
- Work with legal documentation. Being able to address cooperation, commercial, compliance and legal requirements on the opportunities to corresponding contract terms
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot or similar)
- Proactive, outspoken, effective communicator and presenter, with high EQ
- Disciplined, process/results driver
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.