We are looking for a Data Engineer for our Information Management practice.
Our customer is a Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling, and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Implement data migration pipelines using Airflow and DBT into SnowFlake
- Understanding process of SQL performance tuning
- Administration and creation of Docker images and deployment to k8s cluster
- Basic understanding of CI/CD
- SQL tuning performance
- Experience with Python 3.x
- SQL experience (ideally Snowflake)
- Experience with Docker, K8s
- Experience with AWS
- CI/CD understanding
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Airflow experience and building DAGs
- Experience with DBT
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.