We are looking for a talented Senior Angular Engineer to join our N-iX family!
Our Client offers technical solutions for tracking the dynamics and statics of objects in warehouses. To solve the problem, triangulation methods and the Doppler effect are used. All technical equipment, as well as warehousing items are tracked to speed up the search and to navigate the warehouse.
- Developing the methods and writing the program code of triangulation-based identification of the items on the warehouse. Writing the frontend part of the project.
- Contribute by developing an IoT project
- Responsible for technical analysis and development
- Continuously looking for improvements of applications and processes
- 4+ years of commercial experience as Angular 2+ Engineer
- Good understanding of agile processes (Scrum)
- Nice to have: WebGL; End-to-end tests with puppeteer frameworks (e.g. Vue.js)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.