N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 1,800+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
Now we are looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our growing team in N-iX. To apply you have to have a permit to work in any EU country.
The team is responsible for building, maintaining and integrating with systems that enable sales, marketing and customer service operations. We are an agile team where practices such as code reviews, pair programming, and continuous integration are part of the culture.
You will play a central role in the design, development, and operation of enterprise systems that allow customers to discover and buy our customer's products and services allowing commercial teams worldwide to improve operations.
If you are self-organized and apply an agile manner with pride and passion towards the team’s joint vision, want room for sharing your ideas and solutions and lastly are willing to work on multiple digital transformation projects, you could be a good person for this position.
- Build scalable and robust systems based on the latest technologies (Python, Django, AWS). Integrate with third party systems.
- Display excellent cooperation and communication inside the team and with key stakeholders.
- Share knowledge and experiences to help everyone grow.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as monitoring and technical support.
- At least 3+ years of proven experience with server side languages such as Python.
- Experience with web frameworks such as Django or Flask and API concepts (HTTP, REST, Authentication), database management systems (SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical, assessment, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- A good fit with team’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative, and respectful attitude.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.