N-iX is looking for a talented Python Software Engineer, who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our client is European company. We are working on the unique product that protects brands and their content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool. Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
What are you going to do here?
Your day-to-day will be split between writing beautiful, idiomatic Python 3.7 code, reviewing pull requests from other team members, and debugging complex issues. Namely, contributing with your experience in software design and architecture.
Would be a plus:
- 2+ years of experience working with Python
- Deep knowledge and experience with Python 3 and Python Requests Library
- Ability to write reusable, idiomatic Python code (pep8, flake8, isort, black)
- Test and coverage with pytest and mock
- Text processing with regular expressions and unicode
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and large scale application development
- Experience contributing to shared codebases using version control systems: Git
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Intermediate English level required
- An understanding of the basic architecture of web-applications and proficiency with browser-integrated developer tools
- Efficient text processing with regular expressions and XML parsing
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.