Our customer is a leading digital health company delivering a range of evidence-based digital psychological therapy programs to those affected by mental health-related issues.
It is a friendly, driven, and ambitious company that blends science, therapy, and creativity, and provides great variety and challenge in a collaborative environment. Reaching more people and treating more patients is central to their vision. In order to help achieve this, we need great minds with a drive to succeed and a willingness to think outside the norm and try new things.
Our team uses cutting-edge technology and data science to make best-in-class mental health treatment available to everyone, anywhere, and at times convenient to each of our patients.
We are looking for a front-end software developer who enjoys writing beautiful, well-documented HTML, CSS, and Typescript applications, and
Typescript libraries. You will join a friendly, supportive, collaborative cross-functional team that is responsible for all aspects of software
development and operations, including build tooling, Infrastructure as Code (IoC), client side libraries, backend services for Frontends, and
integration with Azure cloud services.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working on a wide variety of client-side projects, have the ability to investigate the
opportunities and risks associated with new technologies.
- Experience building and maintaining responsive client-side web applications with React (equivalent to 5+ years on client-side apps and at least 2 years with React)
- A good appreciation for User Experience, UI design principles, and patterns
- Designing and building libraries and services for API’s as well as client-side UI Components
- Excellent knowledge/experience of integration with 3rd party SDKs and APIs
- Effective robust testing strategy and experience for all aspects of frontend applications
- Experience building applications that meet standards and compliance requirements and follow well-established specifications
- Solid working knowledge of browser API’s, browser compatibility considerations, and web API's
- Accessibility compliance
- React Context API, Hooks & building custom Hooks
- Styled Components / CSS-in-JS
- React Native, Expo
- A good idea of how React works “under the hood”, with optimizations, patterns, recipes, and best practices
- Highly desired experience updating legacy .net MVC views to the latest frameworks and libraries
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.