N-iX is looking for Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer to join our Technology Office team.
Technology Office designs and executes industry-relevant inventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. We are looking for an energetic and passionate DevOps Engineer who can bring their experience and knowledge to the company. If you want to be a part of the Technology Office department, you would like to participate in consulting: pre-sales and discoveries, to start new projects, you would like to investigate new features of top technologies, so welcome to the team.
- Work on deployment strategies and automation for cloud-native applications.
- Work with the CTO and the development team in implementing the build pipeline.
- Support automated build pipeline, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test automation frameworks.
- Works on implementing application monitoring and logging strategies using tools like ELK.
- Assist in building tools and services from scratch to fill the existing technology gaps.
- Works on troubleshooting application integration issues with development teams.
- Maintain and improve a common infrastructure shared by product teams
- Provide coaching and collaborate with product teams to improve their infrastructure and AWS best practices
- Optimize our environments with a focus on agility and team productivity, and, above all, security.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our CI/CD toolchain
- Work towards introducing desirable features into your work: automation, HA, scalability, monitoring, and security.
- Get requirements and facilitate infrastructure changes like FW rules, DNS, and load balancers.
- Helps in best practices for code promotion across various environments. (builds, approvals, release) — and understands SDLC and Agile/Iterative practices
- Software development-related degree or equivalent in education or experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in AWS.
- Security by design mindset.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies.
- Hands-on experience with administering Linux systems.
- Develops automation using shell scripting in Linux (Bash, Python, or Perl)
- Proven experience in designing and implementing build pipelines in a CI/CD environment with Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
- Strong experience in ECS and microservices
- Solid experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route53, etc.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB), and in-memory databases (Redis, Memcached)
- Deep knowledge of monitoring, logging, and management tools or services that integrate with AWS. (ELK )
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.