We are looking for a talented Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
Our client has implemented one common ecommerce platform for all business units based on SAP Hybris technology. The whole platform is developed in 2 distinct portions: Core functionality that is applied across all or several business units and Specific separate Hybris projects that have different business requirements and that are developed on top of the Core project.
We are looking to expand the team to support new functionalities and processes implementation for new Hybris projects on top of Core project, upgrade of core functionalities, and their further rollout.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Creation of test cases, test reports, checklists, and other types of test doсumentation
- Manual testing of the system
- Introducing functional and regression testing
- Supporting team with automation tests
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team
- 2+ years professional experience in the QA area
- Strong understanding of QA Methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Experience with Jira Xray would be a plus
- Knowledge of Java + Selenium would be a plus (there is an opportunity to write automation tests)
- English level: upper intermediate+
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.