N-iX, as one of the market leaders, is looking for Customer Engagement Manager/Sales Manager to join our team. As a Customer Engagement Manager you will be working with a rich pipeline of potential clients focusing on deals conversion/closure of mid-size and enterprise size businesses (including market leaders, world-known companies and startups, Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients) through management of the whole pre-sales and sales process (including deal closure). This is a unique direct client-facing role where Customer Engagement Manager has a possibility to be the key frontline person with the client, develop and implement his/her own sales strategies leveraging company's rich expertise and portfolio.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for coordinating the overall pre-sales process, from initial contact of potential customers until contract execution stage.
- Effectively work with assigned pipeline of potential requests, evaluating the most prospective opportunities, develop and implement sales strategies to convert them into business.
- Prepare proposals, RFI/RFPs, commercial offers, tender documentation, presentations as part of deal conversion journey
- Present N-iX relevant services, expertise and portfolio in a professional manner to address prospects’ interests
- Keep an accurate database of developed sales artifacts and maintain proper and systematic CRM records (Salesforce)
- Tightly cooperate with internal company units/stakeholders and follow established processes to ensure the smooth project sales and kick-off
- Act in compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
- M.S./M.A. degree, tech or non-tech (applied math, computer science, applied linguistics, international relations etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience of working in other IT industry related-role will be a plus (QA, BA, PM etc)
- Experience of abroad education (i.e. undergraduate year, exchange, MS degree etc) will be a plus
- English spoken and written — advanced level
- German, or other foreign language will be a plus
- Understanding of how IT outsourcing business works
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC), software engineering methodologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of estimation techniques and ability to transform the latter into sales quota.
- Knowledge of most common services/cooperation models in IT outsourcing business and corresponding billing models
- Experience of working with legal documentation, moderation of legal and procurement negotiations process
- Superior business correspondence skills
- High analytical skills (ability to analyze and recognize potential clients’ needs and find appropriate solutions)
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Risk management skills
- Time management and self-organization skills
- Result orientation and ability to provide results in short term
- Superior presentation skills
- Proactiveness, ability to multitask
- Available for business travel
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Healthcare & Sports program
- Education reimbursement
- COVID-19 support
- Comfortable office spaces
- Gym, masseur and corporate Doctor
- Corporate events, parties, and team buildings.
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.