N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets, and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
As a Junior Scala Developer of the Bazaar project, you will help to develop the game’s backend systems, databases and tools.
• At least 2 years working experience with Scala,
• Databases knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Front End: Angular 10,
• ServerSide: Akka HTTP, Slick, Monix
• AWS experience is a plus
• Protobuf & GRPC experience is a plus
• Upper-Intermediate level of English is a plus
• Develop new Admin Panel features according to game designer’s requests;
• Rollout and support them in production
• Support product infrastructure in AWS.
• An interesting game development projects for PC, consoles and mobile.
• Super-friendly family-style team
• A big and diverse Scala-community that’ll help you grow your talent.
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Reimbursements for attendance of game conferences
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.