We are looking for Junior Event Coordinator to join our Team.
Event Coordinator is responsible for implementation of internal engagement strategies to further build the N-iX employer brand.
- Drive and support internal social events/team buildings
- Participate in the set-up, preparation and conducting of all N-iX sponsored events — conferences, seminars, etc.
- Manage the process of ordering, distribution and tracking of company-branded materials/products
- Evaluate and track the success of events
- Working experience in marketing or event management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Creative mindset
- Upper-intermediate English
- Opportunity to develop your career in marketing in a rapidly growing IT company
- Creative environment and a successful professional team
- Long-range career growth opportunities, the possibility to grow into other marketing roles
- Challenging work with sufficient coaching and mentorship
- Ability to contribute to and become part of the company’s success
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Performance appraisal
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.