Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Our client is a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company that partners closely with our customers. This role is integral in delivering best practice threat intelligence solutions to our customers and building lasting, productive relationships between users and the company.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Middle/Senior Operations Engineer and Infrastructure Developer to join our team. You love to write code used in operation and will be working with infrastructure management including automation and development of supporting applications. You like to work with all the exciting and tough problems that come with working with a rapidly growing big data site doing operations 24/7/365 in the cloud. You will be part of a global team and work closely together with colleagues in Ukraine, Philippines, Sweden and the US.What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- You will be working in a global automation and operations team
- Building, deploying and destroying servers, from quick test beds to mission critical clusters
- Development of applications used to support our infrastructure
- Scaling and managing our platform
- Debugging runtime issues and solving complex problems under the radar or in the heat of fatal system incidents
- Assisting with core application development
- Monitor and maintain our SaaS production systems, including being on-call in a pager rotation.
What we would love to see:
- At least 3 years of working experience in operating and maintaining large-scale business-critical cloud-based production environments
- Relevant education
- Proficiency with software development or scripting, preferably with Ruby
- Worked with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience working with infrastructure automation technologies as Chef and Terraform (preferred), or Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- A background in UNIX and a love of replacing the command line with automation
- A love of open source
- A cool head!
- Experience with either or more of ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Consul, Vault, NoSQL databases as MongoDB
- Experience in building and maintaining web applications
- Knowledge of scaling issues and approaches
- Comfortable working in distributed and global teams
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.