Our client is a Europe-based company specializing in equity management. The Growth Platform allows private and public organizations worldwide to make well-informed funding decisions, analyze the impact on company ownership, effectively drive employee’s engagement.
The platform covers different aspects of the equity management field, such as Cap table management, employee share plan management, and many others.
Developers on the customer side — 70 out of 100 It specialists.
The frontend part is written in Angular, backend monolith in .NET Framework and is migrated to .NET Core. The main responsibilities — migration the existing solution to .NET core.
Tech Stack: Azure as a cloud provider, RabbitMq (potentially will be migrated to Azure ServiceBus), Git, Jenkins, MS SQL server, MongoDB, Redis Cache, XUnit for testing, Elastic Search, Jira, BitBucket, going to use k8s.
- Working in a Scrum Team
- Developing web application using .NET Core technologies
- Working with C# and SQL in an Azure Microservice environment
- Code reviewing team members
Nice to have knowledge in:
- 5+ years’ experience using C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Experience in Azure cloud
- Working experience with docker and k8s
- Working experience with SQL
- Experience with xUnit
- Experience with Messaging (e.g. Rabbit Mq)
- Communicate fluently in spoken and written English
- Elk stack
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.