One of the subsystems of the InTrack platform is the Camera Area application that includes a recognition pipeline, monitoring components, backend microservices and mobile flatter-based applications. Internal communications between microservices are based on the Kafka. Data is persisted in a PostgreSQL database (Azure HDInsight).
The API Gateway is currently acting as an additional layer solely with the enterprise IT. The Gateway and the Backend are Java / Kotlin (Spring Boot) applications.
The backend consumes data from the recognition pipeline and provides data to the different Mobile Apps using Azure Push Notification as well as exposing endpoints. Mobile Apps are developed for Android and iOS. The recognition pipeline is based on the next tech stack: Nuclio, Python, Tensorflow etc. There is a monitoring service that leverages kafka streams and collects some business statistics that are published to Prometheus.
CI / CD are implemented using Azure Devops.
• Configure and improve internal systems across our ML analysis imaging pipe-line, SaaS platform and continuous delivery
• Monitor the performance of containers, servers, software and hardware
• Improve infrastructure architecture and ensure system integration caters for data processing requirements now and in the future (current peak: 0.5TB of images per day scaling to 10s of TBs per day)
• Ensure the smooth deployment of our applications (Web, Mobile, API, data pipeline, analysis packages, internal software)
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Implement and support CI/CD based on the AzureDevops and Azure ML
• Take ownership of production, staging and development environment tooling
• Take ownership of cost optimization (in collaboration with the Technical leaders)
• Deep understanding of DevOps and GitOps principles
• Experience in building CI/CD methodology in Azure
• Knowledge of Application insights, alerting setup
• Knowledge of best practices around setting up resource groups
• Experience in scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell)
• Experience with managing IaaS in Azure (Terraform, ARM, etc.)
• Experience with containerization and orchestration tools set (Docker, Kubernetes, ServiceFabric or similar)
• Experience with SQL databases, No SQL databases and Kafka optimization
Will be a plus:
• Understanding of best practices around security (including key vault)
• Experience with Azure Cloud Storage Solutions and Services or other high productive distributed storage technologies like rook/ceph, longhorn etc
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• Mentorship program
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.