N-iX is looking for a Trainee React Engineer who can become a part of our team.
About the client:
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern Java-based technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
• 0.5 + year of ReactJS commercial experience/pet projects
• Experience in HTML, CSS
• Understanding of Rest API
• Spoken and written English on Upper-Intermediate level
• Open-minded person with strong analytical and communication skills who ready for actively studying
• Work in sprints to deliver new functionality to the solution
• Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis, attend daily meetings
• Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meet-ups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.