Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for an experienced 2D Artist to join our creative team and lead the production of content for world-class games. At this role you will work closely with our Art Director and take the responsibility to understand and share the artistic vision of the particular project, ensuring the ultimate aesthetic quality of all produced assets.
We are looking for a person who doesn't hesitate to share their experience and can inspire the team!
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Lead Artist in Game Development
- At least 5 years’ experience as a 2D artist in Game Development
- Strong portfolio with at least 2 successful finished projects
- Experience in projects with realistic graphics (war — thematic)
- Ability to develop comprehensive and competitive art style for games
- Ability to keep an eye on the latest popular trends in Game Art
- Excellent knowledge of 2D art and techniques and related software
- Photobash skills will be a great plus
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to management & clients
- Knowledge of 3D modeling / texturing processes, techniques & related software
- Upper-intermediate or advanced English level
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Animation, its processes, and techniques
- Passion for video games
- You have shipped AAA games or high profile mobile titles as an Art Lead
- Developing the art vision of projects, leading the creation of a visual style, design, and overall look & feel of games
- Developing concept artwork, defining art style guidelines & processes
- Communicating with clients to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure that the product is of the highest quality
- Leading the art production of internal & external teams, providing detailed feedback to artists
- Participating in the estimation process of new games
- Ensuring that final production art is up to expected standards of design and polish
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.