We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to support and further develop our client’s product, as well as researching new models for the ’condition monitoring’ domain.
About the client:
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a huge US-based enterprise with over 2,500 employees. It is a world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools, and software for measuring and condition monitoring.
The company is currently working on the implementation of existing and new products using modern technologies and frameworks to meet scalability and customization challenges.
IOT Data Platform responsible for acquisition, processing, condition evaluation and accumulation of data in Data Lake, feeding and enabling latest ML/AI processing.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is:
• Adept at using both, small and large data sets (not “big data”) to identify opportunities for product improvement
• Deep knowledge in Statistics, Time-Series Analysis and Artificial Neural Network
• Capable of mediating with business results with their data/researched based insights
• Comfortable working with a wide range of functional teams and have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in unique data sets and working with field experts to improve our products
• Familiar with the ‘signal processing’ (Fourier transform, Spectrogram, etc) world — would be a significant advantage
• Work with product, and experts to identify opportunities to drive business solutions
• R&D novel algorithms and models to apply to existing and new data sets
• Develop the company production framework and test our solution quality
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• 5+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical and ANN models, has a Master’s or PHD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
• Coding knowledge and experience with statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data modeling techniques: properties of distributions, statistical tests, accuracy, regression, decision trees, random forest, classification, clustering, neural networks, etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced ML/AI algorithms (statistics, deep neural networks, CNN, etc) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
• Familiarity with modern day ML/AI research (GAN, RNN, LTSN, Reinforcement Learning, etc.)
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using interactive dashboard, presentations, ggplot, etc.
• Is able to clearly communicate results and insights so that different stakeholders can understand
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on understanding data and finding customized solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more