About the client:
Our customer is a Sweden based product company who works in energy management and IoT business. They produce own devices and develop software that allows reducing energy consumption on the planet.
N-iX is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to produce software solutions that are helping to fight global climate change. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Our solutions enable large real estate owners and enterprises to reduce energy consumption, improve communications, increase security and get control over property remotely through a web browser that monitors and controls the energy network. The products are installed in over 10 000 properties in Sweden, Norway, and other Nordic countries.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Knowledge of Microsoft back-end stacks (e.g. ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC, API), .Net core)
• Knowledge of databases (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
• Familiarity with web servers (e.g. IIS, Nginx) and UI/UX design
• Good knowledge of Software Design Principles & Patterns
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• An analytical mind and great attention to details
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
• Experience with embedded development and communication protocols: Xmpp, MBus, Modbus, OPCUa
• Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka Streams
• Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes and DevOps skills
• Familiarity with machine learning (ML) workflows
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Challenging tasks and projects
• Individual Development Plan
• Personal education budget
• Performance appraisal
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents