N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a proven Unity experience to be a valuable part of the distributed team that works on the next Apple Arcade game. The game is using all the latest technologies to assure great networking and cross-devices support as well as interesting in-game mechanics. We’re offering a unique chance to work with Apple services and gain knowledge from the best.
• Re-engineering of existing code to meet requirements and implement new technologies
• Cooperate with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
• Ensure stability and performance of the game on all kinds of Apple devices
• Ensure the plugin features are implemented and tested across iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS platforms.
• Ensure code quality with standard design patterns along with sufficient documentation.
• At least 3 years of experience in Unity development
• Strong C# skills
• Experience in implementation AI, physics, and other gameplay-related systems
• Knowledge of 3d math, algorithms, and data structures
• Understanding SOLID, OOP principles, and design patterns
• Experience in performance optimization and debugging
• Knowledge of GIT or related version control system
• English — Intermediate and higher (including verbal)
Will be plus:
• Experience with plugins development
• Experience with developing games for the ios platform
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.