Our client delivers easy-to-use, online employee scheduling functions that allow you to keep up with availability, time-off requests, employee certifications and the daily roster. Message your team about the schedule or important store updates using the platform, or through email and text alerting. Plus, you and your staff will have access to the best customer care team ever.
It is the #1 rated employee scheduling app and is the fastest and easiest way to communicate about the work schedule or anything else!
It’s one of the all-time highest-grossing paid apps in the app store. This is a real and profitable business. If you want to get a real product development experience for mobile there would be no better chance!
• Able to design, plan and implement complex technical solutions/architectures
• Native Java and Kotlin experience is essential
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
• Proven knowledge of Android material design guidelines, and best practices for the platform
• Track record of working with remote data via REST — JSON and XML
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs in particular Dagger 2, Retrofit, GSON, RXJava 1 and 2
• Experience with Kotlin coroutines and new Android Architecture components
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Working knowledge of tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Jira etc.
• Strong knowledge of unit and instrumentation testing
• Good English skills
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more