N-iX is looking for a talented Junior Manual QA Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
The Quality Engineering team is responsible for quality in one of the Client’s projects.
The Engineer will work with the team to define quality processes, standards, and tools to ensure our products keep the quality bar high.
Help automation team with running automation test cases.
Partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
• Work on writing test cases and execute manual testing
• Help automation team with running automation test cases
• Run regression testing
• Collaborate and communicate with the client on a daily basis
• 1+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer
• Solid understanding of test processes
• Experience working in Agile environments (Scrum/Kanban)
• Experience with API testing
• Experience writing test cases and other test documentation
• Experience using different API and UI test frameworks and tools would be a plus
• Intermediate+ English
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• Mentorship program
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.