Don’t miss out on the perfect opportunity to join N-iX as a Java Engineer.
About the client:
Our client is a US company that specializes in delivering reliable Internet connectivity and entertainment multimedia to aircrafts worldwide, enhancing the experience for both passengers and crew. At this moment we cooperate on BigData, Business Intelligence, Application developent and Data Analysis directions and look for talents who can contribute to the complex data management and analysis projects.
Responsibilities and job specifics:
• Develop end-to-end billing data solutions including, but not limited to, ingestion, integration, auditing, logging, aggregation, normalization, and error handling.
• Experience with AWS (Lambdas, S3, EMR, etc.)
• Experience with Java
• Experience with Python or Scala would be a plus
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with SQL
• Result-oriented attitude, ability to get things done in a highly dynamic and stressful environment
• Good communication skills and good English
• A good team player
Nice to have:
1+ years of experience with Apache Spark, including an understanding of optimization techniques
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.