N-iX is a successful and one of the fastest-growing Ukrainian IT company providing complex software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we deliver excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom, and enterprise content management, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and self-organized financial professional for the position of Head of Corporate Financial Reporting.
The successful candidate will lead accounting across various jurisdictions and significantly contribute to the development of the corporate ERP system.
Head of Corporate Financial Reporting is directly reporting to the Group CFO.
• Leading the preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements.
• Ensuring the successful passing of the Group audit.
• Ensuring compliance with local financial and tax requirements in jurisdictions where the Group operates (EU, North America),
• Coordination, and supervision of the Group’s accounting service providers in different jurisdictions.
• Development of the Group’s transfer pricing framework, supporting the company CFO with international tax planning.
• Active role in the implementation of an automated accounting platform to record primary transactions and generate corporate financial reports in line with IFRS requirements and Group’s accounting policy, including communication with process owners and business users in terms of financial processes automation.
• Ensuring collection of complete and accurate financial information; continuous improvement of timing and accuracy of financial reporting.
• Development and maintenance of underlying business processes to support the collection of financial information.
• Development and continuous revision of the Group corporate accounting policy in line with IFRS requirement.
• Supervising and developing a team of corporate financial reporting specialists (three people currently).
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in financial accounting or audit, including managerial experience.
• Audit experience at Big 4 or other reputable audit firms is a plus.
• Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and its practical applications. Professional certification in Finance (ACCA or certifications alike)
• Experience in the preparation of the consolidated financial accounts is a must.
• Experience in the introduction of an automated accounting platform will be a strong advantage.
• Experience in international taxation and transfer pricing will be a strong advantage.
• Result-oriented culture, sense of responsibility.
• An advanced level of English is a must.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solving while maintaining flexibility.
• Strong project management and business writing skills.