We are looking for an ambitious Node.js Engineer to join our team.
Our client is a digital financial platform (bank) for Africa, which allows users to quickly and easily make payments or transfer and receive money at near-zero costs using the mobile app. Its mission is to help the financial situation of 100 million people in Africa.
• Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
• Architect, design, and work with the team to get new features and services into production;
• Generate high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery;
• Workload and timing estimations;
• Actively participate in project team meetings and technical discussions related to the project.
• 2+ years of Node.js experience;
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns, Algorithms, and OOP;
• Good knowledge of VueJS;
• Experience with REST API;
• Experience with PostgreSQL;
• Experience with Git;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to clearly present ideas to stakeholders; Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level.
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Challenging tasks and projects
• Individual Development Plan
• Personal education budget
• Performance appraisal
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents