Client: The Client is an industry-leading book publisher and supplies provider, their range of first aid training books are the most popular in the UK and used by over 2,500 training providers, including NHS Trusts, councils, universities, and colleges.
Project: The main goal for our team is developing a brand new ‘booker platform’ that allows the client to manage learning courses in particularly manage courses schedule, participants, create personalized paperwork as well as a ‘learner platform’ that allows students to manage their classes.
Role description: We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our development team. Our client is a UK based company that is focused on providing learning materials for over 8 million learners throughout the UK. We’re looking for a professional ready to face challenges, take part in solution making, and handle tasks independently while working as a part of our development team.
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
• Working with the Software Development Team on the creation of CI/CD pipelines
• Working with the IT Infrastructure team on the creation of local and cloud environments
• Ensuring production environments created are fit for purpose and scalable as demand grows
• Ensuring AWS alarms are created for any newly created instances in AWS
• Documenting all changes and infrastructure/architecture setups
• Training Software Dev and IT Infrastructure teams on processes and best practises used
• Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Strong experience with AWS and Docker
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Be able to provide advice and leadership on issues such as centralized monitoring, operational alarms and alerts, and cost optimization
• At least upper-intermediate English level
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.