We are looking for an ambitious highly-motivated React.js Engineer to join one of our most interesting and challenging projects at N-iX.
Our client is an audio streaming service delivering live news, radio, and sports, in addition to music, podcasts, and audiobooks, to an audience of over 60 million monthly active users worldwide.
Service is available over the web and through a bunch of mobile apps: iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Samsung, Windows Phone, and on over 200 connected devices, including Sonos, Bose, Amazon Echo, and Google Home connected speakers. It is also available in over 50 vehicle models, including the Tesla Model S.
The company is based in San Francisco, California.
• Expert-level knowledge in React, Redux and Node
• Proficiency in modern web technologies
• Full stack experience, including building APIs
• Experience with a mayor object-oriented programming language
• Comfortable writing simple SQL queries
• At least an intermediate level of English
• Complete rewrite web application to a modern stack (React.js, Redux, Node.js)
• Building of the new features
• As a key member of the web engineering team, you will lead the architectural direction on the project
This role is perfect if:
• You are a pragmatic craftsman, with a passion for code quality
• You take a long-term perspective on code but know how to strike the balance practical and pristine
• You love learning and growing
• You continuously drive for improvement and are eager to leave code better than you found it
• You enjoy code reviews and are comfortable reviewing code with little context
• You are open-minded and enjoy working on a team towards a common goal
• You are passionate about modern web technologies and are comfortable researching and upgrading external libraries used in our code base
• You are always thinking of ways to increase performance such as image optimizations, page load
• You understand the complexities of working with external integrations such as ad SDKs like DFP and Adswizz
• You are familiar with the challenges of audio stream issues across various browsers
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.