About the client:
Our client is a leading digital health company delivering a range of evidence-based digital psychological therapy programmers to those affected by mental health related issues.
• IT industry experience: 4+ years (at least 3 years as BA)
• Experience with Healthcare projects is a big plus.
• Experience with writing User Stories, decomposing work
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
• Self-starter with experience of kicking-off a project
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate to different stakeholders including top management
• Experience in Agile methodologies: 3+ years
• Experience with Healthcare projects is a big plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.