Our customer is the largest Telecom company in Japan, and the third-largest e-commerce marketplace company worldwide. The company offers a variety of services, like: Video on demand, Marketing and data analysis, e-reading, Book distribution, Fashion, Mobile messaging. We work with mobile communications services.
The customer’s mission is to contribute to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. By providing high-quality services that help users and partners grow, they aim to advance and enrich society.
• As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to demonstrate solid conceptual and technical skills.
• Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
• Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
• Perform code reviews to ensure performance
• Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
• Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
• Develop high-performance API especially Tracking API implementation
• Working on integration with internal Data Platform
• 5+ years of professional experience developing Java applications
• Java Engineering background building out RESTful, gRPC based APIs architecture ideally in an
• Proven experience in developing solutions using various Java technologies, especially in Spring,
JMS, and related packages.
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Kafka or other streaming platforms.
• Knowledgeable on DevOps process (CI/CD stages, gitflow, devops as shared responsibility)
• Comfortable with open source technologies and NoSQL DB technology such as Couchbase,
Elasticsearch, Cassandra, etc
• Familiarity leveraging Docker for containers would be a strong plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.