N-iX is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will build data applications to solve product problems. In this role, you’ll partner closely with data analysts and product team to create the technology that generates and transforms data into applications, insights and experiences for users.
Technologies stack: Python, Spark, Pandas, SQL, Git, AWS Cloud, Redshift.
• Build and rewrite existing data pipelines using Python/Go to improve efficiency and latency
• Develop and automate ETL pipelines
• Design data models for optimal storage and retrieval, and optimize the data architecture to meet critical product and business requirements
• Improve data quality through anomaly detection by building and working with internal tools to measure data and automatically detect changes
• Data Modeling and improving our existing data models for analytics
• 4+ years of relevant industry experience
• Technologies: Python, Spark, Pandas, SQL, AWS Cloud, Redshift, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker
• Working knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data sets to identify gaps and inconsistencies, provide data insights, and advance effective product solutions
• Experience designing and deploying production systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.