The client’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. The ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and the staff.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
We are looking for a skilled Manual QA to join our engineering team. We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of a team.
• Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
• Review business requirements to write test cases
• Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
• Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
• Manual testing of Front-end, Back-end, API layers
• Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
• Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
• Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
• 3+ years of quality engineering experience
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
• Experience in testing Web Applications
• Experience testing RestfulAPIs and working knowledge of SQL is a must
• Upper-Intermediate English level and good communication skills
• Experience in automation testing would be a plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more