About the client
Our client is an American managed cloud computing company based in San Antonio, Texas.
The Data Quality Engineer/QA is responsible for the data consistency, quality and transparency of the data collected from all internal and external sources, and will primarily support the Data Engineering Team. This individual will also be responsible for the QA of data flow or ensuring there is a consistent QA procedure in place for all teams to follow when enhancing existing applications or the development of new products.
• Work with data warehouse and development teams to help drive consistency across our varied data domains.
• Document data capture requirements as required.
• Perform QA data testing and validation on all changes, and periodic QA reviews of existing data feeds using • SQL and other tools
• Assist in the creation of core enterprise data governance guidelines.
• Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team guiding the testing process for both development and other quality engineers
• Evaluating and approving data for validity and impact on deliverables.
• Responding to internal data inquiries.
• Compiling and analyzing data reports.
• Software testing experience in data space
• Experience with data processing or ETL
• Experience in data validation using tools such as SQL, Python
• Understanding of data analysis and interpretation
• Knowledge of performance test tools is a plus
• Experience with test automation tools is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Opportunity to develop your career in marketing in a rapidly growing IT company
• The creative environment and a successful professional team
• Long-range career growth opportunities, the possibility to grow into other marketing roles
• Challenging work with sufficient coaching and mentorship
• Ability to contribute to and become a part of the company’s success
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents