The Sytner Group Ltd is a car dealership company headquartered in Leicester, United Kingdom. The group holds dealerships located in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and specializes in premium and specialist franchises from Audi to Porsche. The group is wholly owned by the United States-based Penske Automotive Group, a NYSE listed part owned division of Penske Corporation. We are currently working on 3 projects for Sytner Group which are managed under one program.
• Proven working experience in project coordinator or scrum master role 1+ year
• Excellent communication skills
• Upper-intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Any Agile certification is a plus.
• Run Scrum ceremonies and make sure that the process is followed
• Work with Team Leads and PM on project delivery analysis ( burn down chart, team velocity, completed vs planned scope) and improvements
• Work with PM and recruitment team on team extension
• Manage team’s performance appraisals, provide feedback on performance and work on goals
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery.
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips.
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.