$35k-$40k Basic Salary, $55k On-Target-Earnings
Are you interested in being part of a SaaS Business that had record global growth in 2021 despite the global pandemic? If so, we are looking for Sales Executives to join our even bigger plans in 2021.
Are you looking for an organisation that can offer real development and progression opportunities?
A little about you:
• You are confident and tenacious, overcoming obstacles and securing deals;
• You know how to listen and build your case;
• You will be able to build rapport with the L&D, IT and HR executives;
• A self-starter: someone who thrives when they are achieving their goals;
• You are coachable; you will want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment;
• Previous sales experience in a SaaS industry or telephone based B2B or B2C role.
Previous Enterprise or SaaS sales experience;
Experience of selling to clients in North America.
We are offering a $35k+ base salary with uncapped commission plus, renewals that bump your OTE up year on year! So, if you are a hardworking team player looking for your next challenge then apply to one of the fastest growing EdTech software companies, My Learning Hub. If you meet the sales target you can can expect to earn around $50k-$55k/year. Successful sales people can earn as much as $150k/year.
A little about the role:
• Contacting International prospective clients via Zoom, CRM and email to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels and ultimately your sales;
• Conducting web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials, outlining the impact that My Learning Hub software can have on their business;
• Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial zoom call to completion of the sale;
• You will be building strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over over to our implementation team for client onboarding;
• You will work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets, both individually and as a team.
• You can work from home or one of our office locations in Birmingham, Brighton or Portsmouth.
Why My Learning Hub?
• Sell a product that helps businesses identify their skills gaps and scale their teams;
• Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Egypt, Turkey, Thailand; sports car weekends for top performers;
• We help our staff with mortgages and buying their first property;
• Monthly, quarterly, and yearly awards;
• Good work ethic gets rewarded with: iPhones, iMacs, MacBooks, and other gadgets in return;
• Be part of a fantastic company culture;
• Receive benefits such as paid training;
• Company socials, GoKarting, Easter/Christmas parties, trips to our Kiev office;
• Team building and other fun stuff;