You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, but despite the above, you will be working on the infrastructure as a complete whole for compatibility testing and debugging (complete local builds). Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Work will be fully remote working, and as such you will provide your own work environment, connectivity and equipment. We do have an office space in Podol area in Kiev (Konstantinovskaya 37) which you can use as well.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes and concepts into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Refactoring and backporting code from dev to niche app releases
• Cleaning up app legacy code as new techniques and components become available
• Exploring and developing new requirements and concepts and integrating them into the release candidate builds
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, as well as html and css.
• Experience with Core-Ui or similar dashboard type frameworks
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux, Express etc)
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Express
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services Cloud Services SDK and CLI
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking, debugging and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
• Familiarity and Experience of MSSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, AWS Amplify, Cognito, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, SES could be beneficial.
• Some experience of Wordpress and PHP could also be beneficial.
Good level of English
A full-time job at a growing ambitious company under UK team management with a stellar execution track record.
An exciting environment with the mission to disrupt the industry.
Entering a promising startup early on and working alone with top entrepreneurs.
A challenging job where you can learn and grow.
Flexible working hours.
Work from any location.
Salary based on experience
Write clean code and cover it with unit tests;
Take part in all the stages of projects: design and develop software from architecture till release;
Create and maintain documentation.
You will be working on a “Deslyon” project, which is a GRC application to assist businesses with compliance and risk management.
My Learning Hub is a learning platform to simplify training and compliance processes for businesses globally. We operate in 15 different countries and deliver services for the top 1000 companies worldwide.