3+ years of commercial work experience with:
• C#, .Net
• ASP.NET MVC.
• Entity Freamework6 and Linq
• HTML and CSS3
• Angular 2+ version or AngularJS, Vue, KnockoutJS .
Good understanding of:
• Data structures and algorithms (algorithms complexity).
• Design patterns.
• Ability to analyze complex processes and solve problems.
• Git, Azure Devops
• Kendo UI — Telerik
• Power BI
• ASP.NET WebForms.
• Good communication skills.
• Speaking level of English.
• Competitive Salary (regular review).
• Medical Insurance
• Paid sick leave/vacation days (5/20 working days per year).
• Friendly experienced team and nice environment.
• A truly flexible schedule.
• English courses
• Excellent conditions for long-term cooperation.
• Remote work or Co-working in the сozy office near the metro station Livoberezhna.
• Opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Delicious coffee / tea / biscuits / fruit / milk in the office.
• Board games, parties, team buildings and corporate events.
* Potentially possible short business-trips to UK.
* Potentially possible relocate to UK.
Software development in C# (MS Visual Studio) or TypeScript (VS Code) according to agile development principles. Though the team is distributed, we are working very tight together (common repository, meetings, common development and architecture guidelines, etc.).
We have been developing the project for more than 12 years, but It makes use of many modern technologies like PWA, Telerik Controls, Angular9, Azure, OData, Power BI. Many backend and frontend components involve interesting, nontrivial business logic (task scheduling, generating classes at runtime and invoking their methods with and without the use of reflection, use expression trees to build dynamic linq queries, custom validation rules, etc.). You will work in a strong team.
MWS Technology have been pioneers in technology solutions for the vocational training, further education and welfare to work sectors since 2009. Our mission is to create innovations that unleash new levels of efficiency, productivity and personal growth.
Our commitment to quality has been recognised time and again by our clients, award wins, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and Cyber Essentials certifications.
MWS’s flagship product is Aptem, an award-winning end to end b2b SaaS platform widely used in the vocational training sector, chiefly for apprenticeship delivery management. It enables operational efficiency, ensures compliance and puts apprenticeship providers in control of their training delivery, so that they can help people develop their skills and improve their lives. For more information, please see www.aptem.co.uk.
MWS is headquartered in the UK, with offices in the Ukraine for software development.