MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Full Stack Blockchain Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Backend Developer, with specific experience in the crypto or blockchain industry being highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Frontend Developer.
- Proficiency and Hands-on experience with programming languages like Typescript, Node.js, Nest.js, React, Vue.js.
- Experience with Postgres database, as well as caching mechanisms.
- In-depth knowledge of security best practices, encryption, and cryptography as applied to blockchain technologies.
- Experience in designing and building robust, scalable APIs using REST.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for crypto, staying updated on the latest developments and trends.
- Advanced in spoken and written English.
- Significantly contribute to the development of high-performance, scalable, and reliable backend systems for our crypto products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new features, enhancements, and optimizations.
- Implement robust security measures and best practices to protect sensitive user data and ensure the security of the platform. Conduct regular code reviews and security audits to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Implement highly responsive screens based on Figma designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new features, enhancements, and optimizations for our Front End applications.
- Design and build APIs to facilitate seamless communication between the frontend and backend components of our applications.
- Optimize and manage databases to ensure efficient data storage, retrieval, and querying for our crypto applications.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of backend systems to ensure low latency, high availability, and smooth user experiences.
- Collaborate with the team to design and maintain the overall system architecture, ensuring its scalability and extensibility for future growth and innovations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, innovations, and developments and proactively suggest and implement new technologies or best practices to enhance our backend infrastructure.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, testing, and deployment processes, ensuring rapid and reliable software releases.
- Produce clear and comprehensive technical documentation to facilitate seamless collaboration and knowledge transfer within the team.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company which is confirmed by the frequent come back of previous employees
- Flexible working hours
- 30 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 12 days — all national holidays)
- 9 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (by your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remotely or a combination of your home and our development office
Our client is a new tool for crypto projects to help them perform better. It’s like a one-stop shop for all the services a crypto project might need, both before and after they go public. They offer services similar to those of a bank, a market expert, a consultant on how tokens work, and a programmer for specialized contracts.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client interview with live-coding — ✅ The final client interview — ✅ Offer
Who We Are:
Website: more about us and vacancies
Instagram: follow MWDN’s life
Facebook: follow our FB
Feel free to contact us without any hesitation!