Location — Barcelona only.
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented DevOps Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 31 paid time off (20 working days per year, plus 11 days — all national holidays)
- 18 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Create development tools for tasks such as stress tests, e2e tests, simulation environments, local environment, etc.
- Build and maintain the project CI using Github workflows.
- Setup monitoring, alerts, and logging infrastructure.
- Setup metric infrastructure using tools such as Prometheus and Graphana.
- Setup and maintain our AWS stack and create robust and scalable architectures.
- Create deployment templates using tools like AWS cloud formation, terraform, and Ansible.
- Participate in technical discussions on issues and code reviews on pull requests.
- Develop community and developers tools for easily running our protocol.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with docker, docker-compose, cloud environments, test pipelines, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform and Ansible
- Experienced with writing unit tests, integration tests, and e2e tests.
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, etc
- At least upper-intermediate English level or higher.
About the project:
Fancy Web3 technologies? Join the team of our client who works with blockchain technology and makes groundbreaking innovations in creating a system of decentralized apps and communities. The company currently works on a fully-functional project that will comply with all the needs of modern blockchain applications.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client interview — ✅ Test task — ✅ Offer
Who We Are:
Website: more about us and vacancies
Instagram: follow MWDN’s life
Facebook: follow our FB
Feel free to contact us without any hesitation!