- At least 7 years of prior experience as Data Base Designer and Administrator, ideally working for a product company with cloud deployment;
- Able to review existing schemas and queries and optimize both for best performance.
- Able to design new schemas and DB instances based on requirements and optimize for the R/W operations
- Experienced with systems designed around micro-services, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, CouchDB, other SQL/NoSQL DB’s, and Cloud-based DB services.
- Experienced with GCP or another Cloud Provider
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency; solves problems quickly and independently and then continuously improves on the initial solution, balancing short and long-term objectives.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Review existing schemas and queries and optimize both for best performance.
- Design new schemas and DB instances based on requirements and optimize for the R/W operations
- Leading effective and efficient meetings with agenda and action items, facilitating solutions and timely follow-ups.
Join the US-based but remote-friendly team of distributed tech talents. Apply for a position in a FinTech company that takes lead in digital currencies. Be a part of a solution for billions of people, as the company cooperates with national banks and financial institutions all around the globe.