- At least 7 years of prior Software Development and Maintenance experience; looking for a Software Engineer with a System design view, not a coder.
- 3+ years of experience in GoLang
- Commercial experience with Istio
- Multiple experience inPub/Sub, Websocket, Kotlin, Spring (specifically Spring Boot), JPA
- Multiple years experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, or similar, CouchDB or another NOSQL
- Experience with GraphQL, and REST API.
- Experienced with GCP or another Cloud Provider
- Practical experience and deep knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Customer-centric: able to understand and clarify Requirements
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency; solves problems quickly and independently and then continuously improves on the initial solution, balancing short and long-term objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in leading effective and efficient meetings with agenda and action items, facilitating solutions and the timely follow-ups.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Keen to learn and able to learn quickly
Nice to have:
- Java, JSP
- UML2.0 experience, an ability to draw clear diagrams
- Experienced with Jira
- Big Plus] Design or Operational Experience with HyperLedger Fabric, Corda R3, or Stellar Blockchain
- Taking an active part in the system development
- Development of new business initiatives, an extension of existing ones
- Taking part in improvements and optimizations to the systems
- Resolve technical problems and critical thinking on the development approach
- Be part of a cross-functional team with end-to-end
- Leading effective and efficient meetings with agenda and action items, facilitating solutions and timely follow-ups.
Join the US-based but remote-friendly team of distributed tech talents. Apply for a position in a FinTech company that takes lead in digital currencies. Be a part of a solution for billions of people, as the company cooperates with national banks and financial institutions all around the globe.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 26 paid time off (15 working days per year, plus 11 days — all national holidays)
- 10 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client interview — ✅Technical interview — ✅ Offer
Who We Are:
Website: more about us and vacancies
Instagram: follow MWDN’s life
Facebook: follow our FB
Feel free to contact us without any hesitation!