MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Data Engineer Team Lead who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (21 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 10 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Building and improving our engineering infrastructure to enable and scale our applied algorithmic research and development. On a day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain ETLs and services for integrating with our customer’s various data systems.
- Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain ETLs and services for building our own data processes to accommodate applied research needs as well as production needs.
- Finding performance bottlenecks in our data pipelines and our machine learning pipelines and resolving them
- Develop end-to-end algorithmic solutions for complex ML problems — from research and training models, through design, development, evaluation, and optimization.
- Develop train and inference engine pipelines in a large-scale distributed system. Transform NLP and data-related ML/DL algorithmic approaches into efficient and optimized production-ready solutions.
- Design, Implement and Optimize ML/DL and research pipelines to improve the algorithm’s performance. Transform high-level product requirements into technical requirements
- Brainstorm and prototype algorithmic improvements.
- Work in an ambiguous environment and collect requirements from different personas in the company (Product, FE, Research, etc.)
- Advise and collaborate with researchers on DL software engineering aspects (such as tools and practices).
- Proven track record in MLOps and/or in Data Engineering
- High proficiency in Python
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in engineering in production environments Experience in the following technologies: Dockers, Kubernetes, Aws, MongoDB End to end experience — owning feature from an idea stage, through design, architecture, coding, integration, deployment, and monitoring stages
- Ability to assume leadership position(s): technical leadership and/or managerial leadership when needed
- Ability to perform technical product management
- English level at least upper-intermediate or higher.
- M.Sc. (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Engineer, or equivalent, ideally with a thesis in deep learning
- Hands-on experience with the design, implementation, and optimization of deep learning models using common frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, HuggingFace, etc.)
- Working with medical data on healthcare data projects
- Experience in the following technologies: Spark/Hadoop, Airflow, Redis, Kafka Go programming language proficiency
About the project:
Our client implements Artificial Intelligence innovations in medical coding. They believe that medical coding should become fully automated and they know how to help this to happen.