• At least 3 years of manual testing experience
• Feel comfortable communicating in English
• Experience in JSON, XML, HTML, SQL, API concepts
• Background in test analysis and test design
• Knowledge and understanding of UI / UX basics
• Experience in data analysis (to identify potential anomalies and breaking points)
• Understanding of test automation basics
• Experience in backend testing
This role is perfect for the person highly interested in testing of complicated solutions.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on a product team and contribute to the success of very unique and innovative platform. This is not a client-project — you are in the product team.
We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
• Perform requirements analysis
• Support releases into all environments (perform automated, functional, regression, UI, smoke testing)
• Test results evaluation and analysis
• Create/update test documentation (test plan etc.)
• Follow Product UX (design) principles
• Training less experienced QA team members