• At least 3 years of manual testing experience
• Feel comfortable communicating in English
• Experience in JSON, HTML, SQL
• API testing (Postman, cURL)
• Background in test analysis and test design
• Knowledge and understanding of UI / UX basics
• Experience in data analysis (to identify potential anomalies and breaking points)
• Understanding of test automation basics
• Experience in backend testing
This role is perfect for the person highly interested in testing of complicated solutions.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on a product team and contribute to the success of very unique and innovative platform. This is not a client-project — you are in the product team.
We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
• Perform requirements analysis
• Support releases into all environments (perform automated, functional, regression, UI, smoke testing)
• Test results evaluation and analysis
• Create/update test documentation (test plan etc.)
• Follow Product UX (design) principles
• Training less experienced QA team members
OneReach.ai makes it easy to create communication experiences through conversational interfaces (bots). It’s a platform for problem-solvers in the most broad sense. From the largest customer service departments in the world to local coffee shop, we leverage bots in more meaningful and practical ways.