Murka is looking for a Game Economy Designer to create new titles with our game economy team.
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game;
- Strong econometrics skills;
- Statistic knowledge, ability to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design;
- Strong marketing knowledge, ability to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve financial performance;
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining.
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English, concise writing skills; Mastery of Excel;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones;
- Passion for games in all existing formats.
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team;
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers;
- Balancing the needs for those virtual products, their relation, life cycle, and their streams of availability;
- Regularly provide user feedback and stat/price point tuning to the development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release;
- Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot monetization bottlenecks and facilitators.
Nice to have
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “sharing goods”, etc.).