User experience is key to success when it comes to mobile games. Due to the tight restrictions and the small size of the screen, a functional and visually appealing interface is mandatory for the game to be playable and the user journey to be clear and exciting. Since not all elements of the game can fit onto the device, an animation plays a key role in showing users the transition from one state to another. It also helps build emotions and acquire a sense of accomplishment.
Your job will be to enhance the visual appeal of Casual games at Murka and build state-of-the-art animations that facilitate a great gaming experience, intuitive progression, state change, and simple navigation.
- Create along with Unity Editor stunning light-weight and high-performing animations and associated plug-ins for Casual games of Murka
- Create animation concepts for new games and for updates of existing games
- Work closely with developers to ease the integration of finished animations into the projects
- Work with layered imagery for animations, for promo and UI design
- Collaborate with UI designers and Artists to enhance the overall look and visual appeal of the games for end users.
- Experience in motion design, a sense of composition and rhythm, knowledge of the principles and fundamentals of animation
- Deep knowledge of Unity Editor Animations on a professional level
- Knowledge of Adobe packages (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Experience UI animation, environments, character animation
- Ability to independently perform a creative task throughout the entire production cycle, from the preparation of materials to the delivery of the final work
- Self-organization and assessment of the time spent on the task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Passion, desire to learn and develop
- An Arts degree is welcomed
NICE TO HAVE: experience in Spine, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AE
Important: Your portfolio will reflect technical prowess and talent for creativity and design. To review your application, please send us a link to your online portfolio.
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “sharing goods”, etc.).