• 1,5+ years of automation with C#
• Experience with Appium и Selenium frameworks
• Experience with SOAP/REST services test automation
• Good knowledge of different Testing Methods, Techniques and Types
• Experience with Technical Specifications, game design documents, etc.
• Understanding of the Client-Server Architecture and Content Delivery Network
• Good understanding of the Development Processes and Software Life Cycle
• Experience with mobile-based applications: iOS, Android, Amazon and Windows-based applications
• Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA or other)
• Experience with test managing system (TestRail or other)
• Ability to build and maintain Test Documentation and Reports
• Experience in using tools: CI/CD, Fiddler/Charles, ADB, Appium, Selenium, Postman, Jenkins,
Crashlytics or similar
• Ability to handle complex workflows integrating analytics tools, databases, and mobile applications
• Good communication skills
• At least an Intermediate level of English
• Experience in testing apps based on the Unity game engine
• Experience in the game industry (slot machines or table games)
• Support of a mentor during the probation period.
• All the necessary requirements for comfort.
• A professional, responsive, and friendly team;
• Effective feedbacks and streamlined communication.
• Career and professional development, participation in training events, including international ones.
• The possibility to create solutions and participate in the new project’s creation.
• Delicious breakfasts, a choice of fruit for lunch, pizza-party every Friday.
• Fun, entertaining corporate events, and great team-building events.
• Legal support for any issues.
• A gym in the office and up to 50% off sports club membership.
• 50% towards the cost of English classes.
• Automation Analysis, Planning, and Execution based on the Requirements from the Projects
• Create, run & debug the end-to-end mobile and desktop-based automated test scripts
• Test Status and Completion Reporting about the Automation Status to the Project Lead
• Closely cooperate with the different departments, technical & business specializations.
Murka is looking for Middle AQA Engineers to our friendly teams in Kyiv and Dnipro offices to
become a valuable part for several projects like Scatter Slots, Slots Era, Infinity Slots, Slots Journey,
Scatter Hold’em Poker, TX Poker, etc.
You will cover the slot machines, new features, services, and some other interesting things with
Automation. Take part in the development and support of existing solutions for automated testing.
Interact with the most profitable projects in the Company for Automation manners.