Murka is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer (Python) for our team in the Dnipro or Kyiv office (remote is also possible).
We want you to become a valuable part of the new fast-growing project of the company.
Join us and help to build an innovative, successful, world-famous project.
- Participation in the design and development of an in-house automation framework
- Test planning and execution reporting
- Participation in release-planning activities
- Work closely with product teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and automate QA processes
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Strong experience with Automation Testing in Python
- Experience with Python 3
- Knowledge of CI/CD environment (we use GitLab CI)
- Understanding of the Client-Server Architecture and Content Delivery Network
- Understanding principles of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of the Development Processes and Software Life Cycle
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Understanding of VCS (Git)
- Understanding of third-party APIs and various data formats like XML/JSON
- Good communication skills
- At least an Intermediate level of English
NICE TO HAVE: experience with Docker, MongoDB and GitLab CI
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “sharing goods”, etc.).